Pleins & Reillys

Pleins & Reillys
Joe Plein, Margaret Reilly, Kate Plein, Edward Reilly ca. 1910

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Joe Plein's Eyes Creep Me Out - 08.16.07

Were those white horror movie contact lenses around during the Pleins' time? Or did Joe P. just have a set of those extraordinarily creepy light-colored blue eyes? Either way, I get kind of squicked out looking at the photo of him.

Off to the Airport in a Few Hours

I leave in a few hours and am all packed to go, except for the mountain of stuff I haven't put in the suitcase yet. I won't get into Alaska until 7pm. (FYI: Alaskan time is just an hour earlier than pacific time.) Then I will rush to the hotel via shuttle and meet Jeanne Ostnes, Ginger & Mary Alice for dinner. Oh, this morning I found two frogs in my flowerpots. I like to think it bodes well for the trip.

No comments: